The Chief Marketing Officer is responsible for developing high-level marketing, sales, and brand strategy in line with the strategic vision of the organization; and aligning the organization internally around the brand and sales and marketing objectives. The Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) leads the creation and production of inspiring design, content, and campaigns that build the brand and drive our growth.
• Pioneer and implement measurable strategies that continue to help drive our revenue goals and increase the brand awareness at the national and global levels
• Mobilize the Sales and Customer Service Team to “get the plan off the page” with efficiency and flexibility-measuring results, and adjust the sales plan to reach aggressive goals quickly
• Ensure that the brand is strong and consistent in every marketing tactic
• Develop a sales and marketing plan that reaches target segments quickly and effectively
Responsibilities also include:
• Provide leadership and drive culture and vision for a Sales and Marketing team across a range of areas, including creative, direct, and brand marketing
• Partner closely with our Design and Engineer teams to create a solid plan to reach major markets, targeting value and proposition development
• Continue to develop and strengthen the company’s unique and compelling voice to brand awareness, relevance, reputation, and esteem among target audiences
Minimum requirements include:
• Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field, or the equivalent
• Two years of work experience focused on marketing expansion and identifying emerging market trends
• Strong background in sales and marketing of injection molding tolling.
Extensive international & domestic travel required. Telecommuting allowed.
Location: 175 Pioneer Drive, Leominster, MA 01453.
Apply by mail to: Richard Locke, COO, F&M Tool and Plastics, Inc., 175 Pioneer Drive, Leominster, MA 01453